8. Warwick Castle 03/01/09



Every girl pretends to be a princess growing up and visiting Warwick castle made me reminisce about my young days playing dress-up. The atmosphere of the castle brings fourth the history. Walking on the grounds of the castle takes me back to a time I can only imagine and read about in history books.
Sometimes I wish I can look through a looking glass and experience those "times" for myself.





There is nothing like an outing with friends, and that is exactly what that day was. We had fun exploring the rooms, even the dungeons, of an ancient castle and letting our imaginations go to reconstruct our own fairytales.





The views from the towers were spectacular! If you plan to visit a castle, make a day out of the trip and just take everything in. The castle was a bit of a drive, but driving through the country to reach the end destination was all worth it in the end of our day. Breathtaking.